- To provide a safe environment for our patients, clients, and staff, an appointment is required for all pet visits. Our new office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm and Wednesday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Starting Monday, April 6, 2020, our office hours will be reduced due to lack of staffing. Our temporary hours will be Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 3:00pm. Please call ahead to make sure your pet's need is considered urgent. If your pet is in need of emergency services outside our business hours, you can try calling another local veterinarian or call one of the 24 hour animal emergency centers. For after hours care, please call Upstate Veterinary Specialists and Emergency at (864)233-7650 or Medvet in Asheville at (828)665-4399.
- Starting Monday, March 30, 2020, our clinic will comply with the Governor's Statewide Stay at Home Order. We will only be seeing patients in need of urgent or emergency care. PLEASE call the clinic at (828)248-2168 to speak with an assistant to determine the nature of your pet's emergency and a time to arrive at the clinic.
- We will still dispense necessary prescription pet food and refill medications for current patients. Please call the clinic before driving to us, so we can have it ready when you arrive.
- Vaccination series for puppies and kittens are considered URGENT to prevent them from getting deadly diseases. Please call the clinic for more information.
- Rutherford County law requires ALL dogs, cats, and ferrets to be up-to-date on their rabies vaccinations. Please call the clinic for more information.
Thank you for your patience during this time. Be well, stay safe!